I’ve got way to many pans in the fire. I need to select a target and finish it off one by one so that I can clean up my backlog of projects. The following list is more for me than for anyone else to read through. I just thought it’d be fun to share.
- Artwork for Protector.
- Artwork for Jump Temp.
- Edit and finish Eat the Meappets and then make artwork for it.
- Re-write the last sourcebook for The Artifact-Imbalance of Power and update it’s art.
- Write another chapter for The Imbalance (An Artifact based novel)
- Finish my goofy shark tank like game Apparatus Dominant
- Make an expansion pack for I Didn’t Do It! murder mystery card game
- Work on my sci-fi random story generator, a project I dropped a while ago but looking back, made some real progress on.
- A revamp and clarified version of Bubs the Robot.
Honestly that list is shorter than I expected it to be. A lot of it is waiting on artwork that I just haven’t felt like doing, but not all of it. There’s a bit there I can get moving on without art.
Although I do have a bunch of non-Store32 things I’m trying to do, I’m taking programming courses, I have two books I want to read, etc. The point of this is to try and tick off a few of these items so that I don’t feel like I’m so far behind in all my projects.
I’m hoping to buy a new digitizer tablet for art soon. I’ve recently discovered that there’s a lot of options that are far less expensive than I thought. I’m hoping that the art malaise I’ve been feeling is due to my underperforming Fujitsu tablet making art less than enjoyable to produce. I guess I’ll throw $400 at the problem and hope it goes away.